An outstanding opportunity exists for a board certified and experienced ENT Physician to join our highly respected practice as part of an established 210+ provider multi-specialty group. You will be afforded the opportunity to practice a full spectrum of ENT services while being supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services in our integrated healthcare system.
- 10 room operating suite with state-of-the-art instrumentation and video capability
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Opportunity to practice autonomously and contribute to the development of a center of excellence
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice environment offering the rewards of a balanced personal and professional lifestyle, you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Arnot Health System provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location: Horseheads, NY
Preferred Specialty: Otolaryngology,General
Would Also Consider:
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Recruitment Contact: Larissa Parker