An outstanding opportunity exists for a board certified and experienced ENT Physician to join our highly respected practice as part of an established 210+ provider multi-specialty group. You will be afforded the opportunity to practice a full spectrum of ENT services while being supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services in our integrated healthcare system.
- 10 room operating suite with state-of-the-art instrumentation and video capability
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Osteopathic training program with faculty opportunities
- Opportunity to practice autonomously and contribute to the development of a center of excellence
Affiliated with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites dedicated to Osteopathic Medicine. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. We welcomed the first class of Medical Students in summer 2020 to the brand new LECOM Medical School at Elmira. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice environment offering the rewards of a balanced personal and professional lifestyle, you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Location: Horseheads, NY
Preferred Specialty: Otolaryngology,General
Would Also Consider:
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Recruitment Contact: Karthika Surendran