Obstetrics & Gynecology
Excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join a well-established 210+ member multi-specialty practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY.
- Current OB/GYN & Midwifery practice comprising of 3 Physicians, 5 Midwives, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Physician Assistant
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Modern & expansive L&D and maternity suites
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum of OB/GYN Medicine & Surgery at Arnot Ogden Medical Center. Robotics program currently in development.
- Region's busiest OB unit that delivers over 1,200 healthy newborns annually
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology support
Affiliated with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites dedicated to Osteopathic Medicine. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. We welcomed the first class of Medical Students in summer 2020 to the brand new LECOM Medical School at Elmira. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle in a beautiful suburban community, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Location: Elmira, NY
Preferred Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Would Also Consider:
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Recruitment Contact: Karthika Surendran