Arnot Health is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our busy and growing Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism practice with a 300,000+ patient referral base. We have an opportunity for an On-Site and Tele Endocrinology specialist. Our program is accredited by the American Diabetes Association and certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). You will collaborate with an elite group of healthcare providers in a patient-centered atmosphere and enjoy the professional support of our extensive patient education programs.Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships including an Endocrinology Fellowship program. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)Arnot Health System provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location: Elmira, NY
Preferred Specialty: Endocrinology,Diabetes and Metabolism
Would Also Consider: Endocrinology,General
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Recruitment Contact: Larissa Parker