Chair - OB/Gyn
Arnot Health is actively recruiting an experienced OB/Gyn Physician Leader to become part of our outstanding healthcare system. Enjoy a balanced professional and personal lifestyle in a suburban community that offers all the amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Connect with like-minded physicians sharing common goals. Blend your talents to enhance the practice, the health system, and the community in an environment where physicians, practices and families thrive. Arnot Health is committed to providing all our providers with state-of-the-art practice settings along with full support staff.
Affiliated with the recently opened Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Elmira Branch. Besides providing training for the medical students the department also provides training to the Arnot Family Medicine Residency Program. Arnot Health has multiple Graduate Medical Education training programs include Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Radiology in addition to the Family Medicine Residency programs. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
Arnot has established a full time laborists program as part of our commitment to provide a better quality of life for our practitioners. This program will allow us to maintain the high-quality program we have as well facilitating expansion of our gynecology services. We are also immensely proud of our level III NICU and the recent Healthgrades 5-Star designation for our L&D unit.
• Premier OB/Gyn & Midwifery practice with OB/GYN physicians, CNM’s and Advanced Practice Practitioners
• Convenient outpatient office located on the hospital campus in our modern multi-specialty medical office building with two satellite offices
• Updated OR with extensive laparoscopic equipment and new XI DaVinci robot
• Eight labor and delivery rooms and a 20-bed mother and newborn private rooms
• Level III perinatal unit
• Practice full spectrum Obstetrics & Gynecology with opportunity to expand uro-gynecology services at Arnot Ogden Medical Center
• 2022 Healthgrades Five- Star Recipient C-Section Delivery and Vaginal Delivery
• 2022 Forbes– America’s Best Midsize Employers
Income Details / Benefits:
• Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
• Employment Bonus
• Loan Repayment
• Generous PTO allowance
• CME Days
• Full Malpractice Insurance
• Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
• 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Arnot Health System provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local.
Location: Elmira, NY
Preferred Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Would Also Consider:
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Recruitment Contact: Colleen Donnelly